Yesterday was my blogoversary! Three years ago I started my blog. 🙂 Since then, I’ve had over 105,000 visitors, written 488 posts, had 4,000 comments, was featured on several other blogs (including The Graphics Fairy). For the first time, I posted more in another category than I did about food. Due to our move this summer, deocrating and creating were my two most posted categories. What do you think, time to balance it back out?
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts in the Past 365 Days
10. Cinnamon Extract By Accident – Cinnamon hit the top ten in two places.
9. Wall Art for Master Bedroom – My home decor projects made a big sweep in the top ten countdown.
8. Disarrono Soap Dispenser – Not too many recipes made the list this time, but at least we have another post that represents the kitchen.
7. Indoor Succulent Garden– Perfect centerpiece for the dining room or kitchen table.
6. Majestic Pillows for a Regal Room – Most of the crafts that made the list and items I’ve created for my guest room.
5. Flirty Fleece Ear Warmer Tutorial – This one keeps it warm, staying in the top ten.
4. French Chic Wall Art – This craft makes a terrific gift for newlyweds or new homeowners.
3. Cracked Glass Candy– This oldie, but goodie continues to give my blog many hits each December.
2. Fairy Lights for Guest Room – I guess with all the guest room posts, I’m getting ready to finally reveal one room.
1. French Chic Lamp– No surprize here, this lil’ craft landed me on many blogs and giving me over 10,000 views in March alone!
Did your favorite post make the cut? What one was you favorite?
Please excuse the sparse postings in April. I started off super strong the first week, but I completely over did it while landscaping over my Easter break. I hurt my back… really really bad 😦 So I’ve been out of comission.